Could an independent assessment help you understand and manage your organization better? Through year-round planning and communication, we can help your nonprofit or governmental organization resolve complex issues and mitigate year-end surprises.
- Managing resources effectively and efficiently in a complicated reporting environment
- Complying with increasingly difficult regulatory conditions
- Adopting new accounting and information standards
- Meeting fiduciary responsibilities and managing and mitigating risks
- Designing, implementing, and testing internal controls
Our nonprofit and government audit services
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Compliance and regulatory audits (e.g., OMB Circular A-133–Single Audit, Yellow Book, HUD, benefit plans, student aid, and state grants)
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Cash flow, profitability, and financial analysis
- Feasibility studies and financial forecasts
- Financial and operational due diligence
- Internal control evaluation, tests, and risk assessments
- New audit standard implementation assistance
- Regulatory assurance services
- SAS 70 and SSAE 16
- Specialized services (e.g., alternative investment testing, bond arbitrage, board training, and Certificate of Achievement programs such as ASBO and GFOA)
We offer clear, comprehensive recommendations in our management letters and throughout our engagements. We help you understand the regulations and their implications. Together we will focus on the areas of greatest risk in your organization:
- Internal control issues significant to nonprofit and governmental organizations
- Effectiveness and efficiencies in financial reporting
- New accounting and audit standards, tax and governmental regulations, laws, and emerging trends
Our CPAs, consultants, and advisors have years of experience helping organizations accomplish their goals and thrive in their communities.
Contact us for more information.